Tuesday 12 July 2011

Master's New Tradition

My Master started a new tradition today,


Franziskus Ninetails pushes the chair with his boots in the middle of the room
Endy smiles and because they are home with no fee women around tugs at the knot on his brother's silk
River turns so that he is facing his master once more
Franziskus Ninetails considers for a moment, then looks at his boys and just commands "Strip!"
River rips off the small strip of silk that covers his crotch, displaying his body to his master
Franziskus Ninetails pats on the chair with his flat hand "Come here, my lil sunshine!"
River stands up and moves to his master
Endy carefully loosens the knot on his silks having been delayed in obeying his Master's order as the know was too tight
Franziskus Ninetails snips his fingers to wake his lil sunshine up
Endy grins admiring the view from his position
River gets on his hands and knees on the low chair as his master commands
'on your hands and knees my lil sunshine'


Franziskus Ninetails snips his fingers again and points to the spot next to his first boy’s "Take your place beside your brother, my lil moonbeam!"
Endy gulps, "yes my Master" Endy kneels next to his brother, his eyes flicking to his brother
River trembles slightly wondering what their master has in mind for them
Franziskus Ninetails smiles as he sees his two lovely boys... his day and night kneeling on the chair
River looks to his brother and tries to give him a reassuring smile
Endy nods subtly to his brother, and takes a slow breath waiting
'Join your brother my lil moonbeam'


Franziskus Ninetails adores for a moment the firm, round butts of his boys, before he moves to their heads, pacing up and down before them as he explains.... "I think I will start a tradition today"
River gulps and keeps his head low
Franziskus Ninetails: "Something we can all look forward to. Every Sunday after the dance.. ... I will milk my boys.."
River: groans
Franziskus Ninetails: IF they were pleasing during the week.... if NOT....
Endy whimpers
Franziskus Ninetails: ... I will belt them in this position. So, my boys...
River chews on his lip worriedly knowing he has to admit to a crime to his master,
Franziskus Ninetails: ... have you been good or bad boys this week?
Endy trembles slightly, his mind rushing through the events of the week
River looks at his brother, a speck of blood on his lip from where he has bitten it. "my master, " he says softly. " my master i have to beg your forgiveness."
Franziskus Ninetails reaches for his first boy's hair and pulls his head up to look down at his face "Do you have to confess something, my lil sunshine?". He frowns
“Aye my master, "River lowers his head, his body trembling . he gulps
Franziskus Ninetails: And what is that, mine?", he asks with a harsh voice
Endy bites his lip, waiting to hear his brother's words before he speaks
River swallows hard, "i .. i ," he stammers , "i tasted paga, i served a lady in the tavern and she requested a shot of paga in her black wine. The only paga there was open; I dare not give it to her without knowing it safe  ...so I tasted it to see if it was poisoned. "
Franziskus Ninetails growls "Grrrrrrr.... you and paga, mine! Couldn't resist, huh?"
River winces, his hair twisted in his master’s hand. "I dare not poison her my master. not only that my master," River begins to tremble more, knowing the second of his crimes was the worse. tears well up in his eyes knowing how angry his master will be.
Endy leans slightly to his side, unable to show his brother reassurance, but hoping that the contact will help reassure him
Franziskus Ninetails's grip in his boy's hair tightens, pulling his head back even more "Speak, mine! Or do I have to whip the words out of your mouth?!?"
River: i speak my master, “i inadvertently caused insult to the lady green... i am sorry my master , i didn't mean to i swear it was accidental. i begged her forgiveness and was given it.”
Franziskus Ninetails growls and stares down to his boy in disbelief.
River: tears begin to leak down his face knowing that he has caused his master embarrassment.
Franziskus Ninetails: "Hmmmm, I haven't heard any complaints. Everybody was full of praise for my boys!"
River: i didn't mean it my master, i am sorry my master.” hot tears fall from river's eyes to the low chair that he is bent over
Franziskus Ninetails release the grip in his first boy's hair and lets his head fall down. "12 with the belt for the paga!"
River squeezes his eyes shut and nods acceptingly
Franziskus Ninetails: And next time you see that green woman..... .... you'll go to the next tree, find a nice swtich....
River whimpers
Franziskus Ninetails: cut it off and approach her with that switch in your mouth! and beg her for at least 6 strokes with it, unless she wants to give you more until she has forgiven you!
Endy trembles, hearing the anger in his Master's voice, even though directed for now at his brother.
River trembles and lets his head drop lower, "i obey, my master, " he says his voice more of a whimper.
Franziskus Ninetails pulls his belt out from his pants and forms a loop with it
River hears the leather pulled free
Franziskus Ninetails reaches with the loop under his second boy's chin to lift his face "And you, my lil moonbeam?"
River: and tightens the muscles in his ass instintcively, anticipating the first blow
Franziskus' Belt is placed firmly into Franziskus's hand.

boys wait to be punished.


Endy visibly shrinks at the question, his body wanting to curl into a ball, but his mind demanding that he not move from the potition ordered by their Master "I....."
Franziskus Ninetails looks down to his second boy "Do you have to confess something too or have you been a good boy this week?"
River weeps silent tears .. not because he is to be punished but because of the disapointment in his master's voice and the knowledge that he had caused him embarrassment
Endy gulps nerviously "I... want to see if there was trade available with our neighbours my Master... and in error. I failed to greet a free women until she spoke to me... and..." Endys voice breakes slightly in fear at the rest of the confession "I... I failed to tell the Administor of the village my name when I greeted him my Master"
Franziskus Ninetails frowns at the latter "Did he ask for it?"
Endy gulps, "no my Master, I realised my error and told him before he could ask... he had a new bond to collar so was distracted"
  Franziskus Ninetails frowns even more "So you finally told him your name although he didn't ask for it? Maybe he was not interested in it?"
Endy: "I.. " Endy gulps "I.. was taught to always introduce myself to those who give me their name my Master.... "
Franziskus Ninetails looks confused "So... he introduced himself although he was busy with a collaring?"
River opens his eyes and sees the leather hanging from his master's hand, feeling each ehn that passes as an agony.
Endy shivers "I... approached him on the advice of a bond my Master" He winces "he..... was... in one of the taverns my Master, I did not realise he was on business, I thought he had finished with her"
Franziskus Ninetails still with a puzzled look on his face shakes his head, not really understanding now, who introduced whom or not. He shrugs it away "Anyways... a slave shouldn't bother a Free with his name unless he is asked for it. If any Free tells you otherwise or complains about it, tell them they are free to have a discussion with my belt about it!" ((or should read the books))
Endy cringes at his error "yes my Master, I will remember"
Franziskus Ninetails: I am not sure, if or what you done wrong or have the feeling you done wrong, my lil moonbeam, but as you seem to feel guilty about it, you'll get 6 with the belt too to feel better!
Endy whimpers, but due to the way his Master phrased it to be a "cure" whispers "thank you my Master" wishing he had not made the error
Franziskus Ninetails moves the belt to his first boy, opening the loop he les the end of the leather slide along his first boy's spine "We start with 6 for you, my lil sunshine! Then 6 for your brother. Then the last 6 for you."
Franziskus Ninetails: I want you to count and thank me for every stroke!
River nods and whispers ... yes my master, thank you my master
Franziskus Ninetails nods and moves to the backsides of his boys
River tenses his body,
Franziskus Ninetails slides the leather along his first boy's butt "Stretch your butt out to welcome the leather, mine!"
River: yes my master
Franziskus' Belt is now aimed at River Airy. Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus focuses their smoldering gaze upon River Airy's exposed body and shakes the belt idly in the air
Endy retains his position, his eyes watching his brother wide with fear as he feels his brother tense next to him
Franziskus Ninetails shakes the belt testing... and aims at his first boy's butt "Are you ready, mine?"
River: y.. yes my master
Franziskus Ninetails aims carefully at the butt and winds up for the first stroke. The sound of the leather cutting the air
River shakes as he tries to hold still not knowing when the blow was coming
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus wallops River Airy's body with the belt, leaving a beautiful red welt behind.
River cries out .. "one my master, thank you my master"
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus focuses their smoldering gaze upon River Airy's exposed body and shakes the belt idly in the air.
Endy tenses at the first stroke, his body tensing hearing the strike of the leather on his brother's skin
River: a thick red welt rises on river's exposed ass and it burns him to his bone, his arms shake as he holds himself in position
Franziskus Ninetails shakes the belt and nods. He stretch his arm to the other side to give his first boy a good stroke backhands over left buttock
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus cracks the belt across River Airy's flesh in a backhanded motion.
River cries out loudly ... t ... t ... two my master.. th .. thank ..you my m ... master," he says his voice cracking with the pain
Franziskus Ninetails shakes the belt again, waiting for his first boy's answer. The package in his pants growing a bit bigger as he watches the welts appear on the pale skin... and the leather cuts the air again. Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus brings the belt overhead and then cracks it down loudly across River Airy's back.
River: ahhh River shouts: three my master, thank you my master,
River shakes uncontrollably now, his ass on fire
Franziskus Ninetails takes a deep breath before he reach out for the next stroke. Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus snaps the belt at River Airy, the end wrapping around their body painfully. Franziskus Ninetails with one hand shakes the belt, with the other arranges his package as his pants growing tighter and tighter
River screams out again as a forth lash lands on his already sore ass. "four," he whimpers, four my master, thank you my master

'ready my lil sunshine .. count'

four my master .... thank you my master.


Franziskus Ninetails nods satisfied, the last two strokes lighter, but faster..... ]  Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus flicks the belt lightly at River Airy
River: ohhhh  ....five my master, thank you my master
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus wallops River Airy's body with the belt, leaving a beautiful red welt behind.
River: SIX my master," river cries," thank you my master." he hangs his head weeping softly knowing that he has another six to come
Franziskus Ninetails shakes the belt again and steps closer to his first boy. His hard package rubs against his slave's thigh as his hand slides over the butt, feeling the welts
River: me whimpers as his master's hand caresses the welts making them sting all the more
Franziskus Ninetails pats the butt with his hand "Half through, mine!", then turns to his second boy
River weeps softly , "yes my master, thank you my master,"
'nearly done my lil sunshine.'


Endy whimpers, knowing his Master;s words, and that his brother now having had six means he is to be punished
Franziskus Ninetails takes place behind his second boy. He slides the end of the leather over his slave's back and through his buttcrack "Are you ready, my lil moonbeam?" Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus drags his fingers across the welts on Endymion Avalira's back, gently squeezing and prodding them.
Endy gulps wanting desperately to say no or beg his Master for forgiveness, but not wanting to appear fearful before his Master and brother "y.y..yeas my Master"
Franziskus Ninetails nods and takes a step back. The leather aiming at his second boy.  Franziskus Ninetails reaches his arm back. A swishing sound cuts the air.  Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus wallops Endymion Avalira's body with the belt, leaving a beautiful red welt behind
River recoils as the leather hits his brother's ass as it it had hit his.
Endy yelps "o..one my Master, thank you my Master"
River: he slides his hand over that of his brother's squeezing it in silent support but not turning his head
Franziskus Ninetails nods. the first stroke not too hard. For the second his biceps tenses more as he slaps the belt backhands over his second boy's butt
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus cracks the belt across Endymion Avalira's flesh in a backhanded motion.
Endy squirms "twoo.. my Master, thank you my... my MAster"
Franziskus Ninetails nods "The last four will be faster, mine!", he says, lifting his arm already again.  Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus snaps the belt at Endymion Avalira, the end wrapping around their body painfully.
Endy whimpres, his thumb moving so he is lightly holding his brother's with his thumb, glad of the reassurenace, the other gripping the seat as he forces his body not to run and cower from his Master "three... my Master"
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus focuses their smoldering gaze upon Endymion Avalira's exposed body and shakes the belt idly in the air. Franziskus Ninetails waits
Endy: "thank you my Master" he adds hurriedly
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus flicks the belt lightly at Endymion Avalira,
Endy: "four, my Master, Thank you my Master" he whimpers, his body trembling in anticipation of the last two strokes
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus focuses their smouldering gaze upon Endymion Avalira's exposed body and shakes the belt idly in the air.
River shudders with each contact the leather makes to his brother's ass knowing that so it will be his turn again
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus wallops Endymion Avalira's body with the belt, leaving a beautiful red welt behind.
Endy: "f...five my Master,. Thank you my Master" Endy shouts his eyes brimming with tears as he tried to blink them back
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus cracks the belt across Endymion Avalira's flesh in a backhanded motion.
Endy: "ga... Six my Master, thank you my Master" Endy cries out, glad his punishment is over, but worried for his brother
 As Franziskus Ninetails cracks the belt a last time over his second boy's butt. He shakes the belt, then steps closer to feel the welts and says,  "You're done, my lil moonbeam" Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus drags his fingers across the welts on Endymion Avalira's back, gently squeezing and prodding them. Franziskus Ninetails pats the hot butt "Now stand up!"
Endy tries to keep his voice steady as he whispers "Yes my Master, thank you for teaching me obedience my Master"
Franziskus Ninetails: Take position before your brother!
Endy winces as he stands the welts burning with the movement
River hearing his brother say the word six knows it is his turn once more, he shivers not knowing what to do, does he start from six, does he go back to one? His mind whirls as he begins to panic knowing whatever he does he could be wrong
River: he takes a stolen look at his brother before putting his head down once more, envious that his brother was now done
Franziskus Ninetails waits for his second boy to stand before his first boy
River dare not look up as he feels his brother stand in front of him. He can see the tip of his brother's cock and whimpers
Franziskus Ninetails grins, the belt sliding over his first boy's back "Lift your head and look what your brother got for you, my lil sunshine!"
River slowly lifts his head and groans seeing his brother's thick cock inches from his lips
Franziskus Ninetails: Open your mouth!", he commands but still smiling
River opens his mouth, shivering
Franziskus Ninetails then with a look at his lil moonbeam "Give your brother a bit distraction with your cock, my lil moonbeam!" - Then he adds at the confused look of his second boy "Mouth fuck him while he gets the last six. You will count for him, starting at 1."
River whimpers and takes his brother into his mouth, feeling the silky smoothness of his skin on his tongue, trembling he begins to suck
Endy groans, his brother’s lips so close to him, his brother’s hot breaths caressing his skin their naked bodies so close and their Master's muscles straining from the belting "yes/// my Master"
Franziskus Ninetails tilts his head a bit watching his boys for a moment.... considering......
Franziskus Ninetails: "Hmmmm, I think I have changed my mind"
River pauses holding his brother in his mouth, not having permisson to let go yet
Franziskus Ninetails: "Forget the six... I will belt your brother until you did cum in his mouth, my lil moonbeam!" Franziskus Ninetails grins evil "So it is up to you how many strokes he will get!"
River almost cries out with relief at his master's words then whimpers as he realises his master's intention
Franziskus Ninetails pats his first boy's butt with the leather "And you better hurry... the more you please your brother, the faster he will cum"
River mumbles around his brother's cock .. us my muster
Endy whimpers softly, his eyes darting between his Master and brother, wanting to cum quickly to spare his brother pain, but the pain of the belting proving.... distracting
Franziskus Ninetails adjusts his package again, feeling already a bit wet inside his pants from the precum as his brilliant idea caused him even more excitement. He takes position again behind his first boy. Shaking the belt he stands behind his slave... taking aim. Franziskus' Belt is now aimed at River Airy. He lifts his arm... Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus wallops River Airy's body with the belt, leaving a beautiful red welt behind.
River begins to suck hard, using his tongue up and down his brother's shaft , his cry of pain muffled by the thick cock filling his mouth.  River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus cracks the belt across River Airy's flesh in a backhanded motion.
Endy moans, his brothers hot mouth around his cocks feeling so good
River: a thick line of burning pain seers through river as he sucks and licks with for all his worth.  River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Franziskus Ninetails as he doesn't have to wait for his boy's counting, cracks the belt down on the butt several times. Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus flicks the belt lightly at River Airy, Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus brings the belt overhead and then cracks it down loudly across River Airy's back. ]  Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus wallops River Airy's body with the belt, leaving a beautiful red welt behind. ]  Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus cracks the belt across River Airy's flesh in a backhanded motion.
River: each blow makes river whimper and suck harder
River Airy licks over Endymion's glans River Airy licks over Endymion's glans River Airy takes a firm hold of Endymion's cock and drags him forward. River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Endy whimpers, closing his eyes and fantasizing about his Master and brother to speed his coming to spare his brother pain trying to ignore the pain of his own
Franziskus Ninetails pauses for a moment to feel the welts on his first boy's butt. His hand slides deeper.... ]  Franziskus' Belt whispers: Franziskus drags his fingers across the welts on River Airy's back, gently squeezing and prodding them. Franziskus Ninetails .... through his slave's spread legs
River: he pushes his face further into his brother's pubes thankful that his brother is muffling his cries of pain and moans of pleasure as his master fondles him.
Franziskus Ninetails grabbing his balls Xcite! X4 Genitals: **Touched by Franziskus Ninetails With gentle but firm force, Franziskus Ninetails grabs River's cock and demands his attention.
River Airy licks over Endymion's glans River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Franziskus Ninetails holds his first boy's balls in his hand for a moment... pulling them lightly. Pinching the head of River's cock, Franziskus Ninetails grins when River jumps slightly.
River: he licks and sucks frantically a muffled groan slipping from him as his balls are taken in hand
River Airy licks over Endymion's glans River Airy licks over Endymion's glans River Airy licks over Endymion's glans River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Franziskus Ninetails releases the balls and grabs the cock instead. His fist closes around the shaft. With gentle but firm force, Franziskus Ninetails grabs River's cock and demands his attention.
River wills his brother to cum, sucking as hard as he can River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Endymion shudders in the grip of an intense orgasm!
River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Endy moans, his hands tangled in his brother’s hair as he cries out in orgasm
Franziskus Ninetails looks up in surprise... his hand still stroking his first boy's cock... then a smile brightens his face as he realizes his second boy already had an orgasm "Mmmm, that was fast, my lil moonbeam!" Franziskus Ninetails places the belt on his first boy's back
River: sucks hard his eyes widening as his mouth is filled
Endy blushes
River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Franziskus Ninetails's hand continues milking his first boy's cock as he commands "Now swallow it and lick your brother clean, mine!" Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches.
River swallows all that his brother feeds him and then sucks the piss slit making sure he gets every drop out of him
Franziskus Ninetails without releasing the grip around the cock motions to his first boy's side. His right hand slides caressing over his slave's back, while his left hand between the legs still strokes the cock... milking his slave.... bending the cock back and waiting for it to grow bigger in his hand
River licks his brother's cock, making sure his master can see his tongue, cleaning and probing him
Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches.
River: groans
Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches.
River: the touch of his master's hand makes River grow immediately, his burning ass adding to his excitement
Franziskus Ninetails continues milking his slave while he watches the busy tongue licking around his other slave's privates.  Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches
River: and the feel of his brother's softening cock in his mouth
Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches. Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches
River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches.
River Airy licks over Endymion's glans
Franziskus Ninetails: You have five minutes to cum, my lil sunshine
Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches.
Franziskus Ninetails: if not.... Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches.... you will wear... Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches. : the chastity belt
River groans around his brother and gives into his master's touch
Franziskus Ninetails: for the rest of the week!
Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches.
River: he whimpers and presses his cock further into his master's hand needing to cum
Franziskus Ninetails rubs his hard package against his first boy's shoulder while he milks him like a bosk-cow
River shudders in the grip of an intense orgasm! River cries out again, the sound muffled in his brother's ball sack, as he cums hard in his master's hand
Endy moans, hearing his brothers moans as he cumms, saddened ny his brother’s manhood being held captive for a week
Franziskus Ninetails groans. Almost pushing his slave from the chair as he rubs his package harder at him, when he feels his hand soaked in his slave's cum. Franziskus Ninetails continues milking his boy empty. Fervidly, Franziskus Ninetails strokes River's cock, demanding his body to respond to the touches then releases the cock.
River whimpers as he is milked thoroughly,
Franziskus Ninetails reaches his cum covered hand to his second boy's mouth and just commands "Open!"
Endy opens his mouth at his Master's command
River still holds his brother's cock in his mouth though it soft now
Franziskus Ninetails thrusts his fingers into his second boy's mouth "Lick clean, mine!", he commands
Endy laps at their Master's fingers, taking his brother’s salty cum, moaning softly at the delicious taste
Franziskus Ninetails moves his fingers around in his slave's mouth, until they feel clean. Talking to both of his slaves "I hope next Sunday you have nothing to confess, so I can milk you without to have to use the belt before!"
Franziskus Ninetails: And maybe I let you suck my cock while I milk you, my boys!
River: his mouth still full, river mumbles ess my mussa
Endy purrs at the thought
Franziskus Ninetails finally pulls his fingers out and pats his second boy's hair with the freshly licked hand "That's enough now, my lil moonbeam! Soon time for you to kennel!"
Endy's black hair: Franziskus Ninetails pets Endymion on the head.  Good boy!
Endy nods "yes my MAster"
Franziskus Ninetails brushes his fingers through his first boy's hair too then, pulling him softly off his brother's cock
Rivers new golden hair xcite: **Your Rivers new golden hair xcite is being touched by Franziskus Ninetails.  Rivers new golden hair xcite: **Your Rivers new golden hair xcite is being touched by Franziskus Ninetails. Rivers new golden hair xcite whispers: Franziskus Ninetails runs their fingers through River's soft hair. “You can stand up, now my lil sunshine"
River releases his brother's cock and keeps his eyes low. he nods thankfully and whispers .. thank you my master
Franziskus Ninetails smiles at both of them "And after all... everybody is full of praise for my boys and you make me very proud, mine!"
River smiles, trying not to show how much is bottom hurts him
Endy kneels besides his brother; his hand reaches out to take his brothers
River: we will do better my master. We will work hard to make you proud
Franziskus Ninetails: ((I hope you like our new 'tradition'? I will try to keep it up, so no matter how much we are occupied with other things during the week.. there will be something you can be certain of and look forward to... IF you liked it))
River ((I do like it my master))
Endy nods (("yes my Master"))
River: (( it ws so exciting kneeling side by side like that waiting ))
((Endy grins for no reason trying to figure out what the punishment would be, how our Master woud do it.... ))
Franziskus Ninetails: ((*heh* actually I didn't think you really confess something! So I planned to 'just' milk you side by side as reward fro being such good boys))
River: (( i think endy just made his up cus he wanted to be spanked too lol ))
Endy giggles "guilty consciences’"
Endy scowls at his brother
River: (( groans as he realises he still has to get switched by the green ))
Endy: ((humph!))
Endymion Avalira gave you Ironhall RP.
River: ty my brother
Endy: ((had only just finished sorting the RP when we came to earth, otherwise you would have know it was the truth))
Endy blobs his tongue out at his brother playfully
River: (( teasing babe ))
Franziskus Ninetails: okay, I will read it later
 Endy: yes my brother, hence "playfully"
Franziskus Ninetails: huggies!
Franziskus Ninetails: now you both have to sleep, my beloved boys
Couples MultiAnimator Advanced v3.45: Say /99stop if you wish to stop the animation early, or revoke permission to animate again.
Endy nods
River: yes my master
Franziskus Ninetails points to his feet
River buries his face into his master's groin, trembling against him as his ass throbs
Franziskus Ninetails: Come, my lil moonbeam!
River rests his face to his master's groin, his eyes heavy
Endy leans on his Master and brother "love you both"
Franziskus Ninetails: I love you so much, my boys
River: we love you too my beloved master
Franziskus Ninetails: I'm happy - and proud - to have you as mine.  you are the best slaves a master can have. now it is time for you to sleep
Endy: and you the best Master aslave can have our Master
River flushes with pride, and you are the most perfect master our master
Franziskus Ninetails pushs his hips forward into his boys' faces to show what he means
River kisses his master's hard bulge, moving his lips over the hardness concealed under the fabric
Endy grins and moves his buttocks slighty to allow more air to his heated buttocks
River: feeling the shape with his tongue and lips
Endy: ni ni my Master, my brother
Franziskus Ninetails: ni ni, my boys
Franziskus Ninetails: sleep tight and hot dreams
River: goodnight my beloved master
River: goodnight my brother: purrs and poofs reluctantly leaving his master to his work: thank you for punishing me my master: i will do better: i love you
Franziskus Ninetails: love you too
River nuzzles you once more then leaves to kennel for the night

No comments:

Post a Comment