Sunday 8 April 2012

Lannisport

Last night (Sat, 7th April) My Master, Endy and I, donned our alternative Avatars and attended a pre wedding dance at Lannisport. The band was fabulous Saor Patrol, I am not a big fan of drum and pipe but even I had to admit that they were the best band i have ever seen in Sl. I would very much recommend them for any ethnic party you are having.

Anyway, I took some pictures, (not as many as i thought  had)

Of course being DireWolves our pack gravitated towards the Starks. Snowfall seemed quite enamored by the lovely lady and she seemed just as taken by him.

saor patrol in full swing

Snowfall and Shadow with the Starks

A lone piper


Direwolves like to dance too

lord and lady of the north

Misha strutting his stuff,

the band


No comments:

Post a Comment