Saturday, 24 September 2016


My Saturday routine has been pretty fixed for a while now. I get up between 7 and 9am depending on how lazy I am feeling. First thing I do is empty the cats trays. I have five cats so you can imagine that after a night in, the place doesn't smell so sweet. So trays are done, cats are in the garden while I air out the house. I leave them out for about 10 to 15 minutes while I clean up after them. Once they are back in, I go to my computer and bring up facebook. I read any posts that are relevant to me. Then I play Criminal Case or CC as we tend to call it. Depending on if  I level up that takes around half an hour, then I get my breakfast. Nothing exciting there. Usually it is two slices of toast and a mug of hot chocolate. (I hate tea and coffee)

While I am eating breakfast I go onto Secondlife and hang out waiting for My Master to arrive. Sometimes I have to wait an hour or so, so I tend to do real life stuff while I wait, (filling dishwasher, vacuuming etc. I can be a bit of a clean freak. I don't like mess) So when he comes on line i then spend the next hour chasing him around Secondlife. It is a bit of a game .. he tps off to do what he has to do and I try to keep up by mapping him. A lot of the time I arrive and he vanishes. I call it hide and seek.

My Grocery delivery arrives between 11 am and 12pm. It is great, i sit at my pc on a Friday and order what i need for the week. It is the only way to grocery shop. And i Don't feel guilty doing it cus it also happens to be my Real Life Job. my job title is Personal Shopper. Sounds great doesn't it. What it actually means is i get to push around a huge trolley and work from a team pad that tells me what to put in what tray.

with groceries put away i am back with my master on Sl. till he has to go to work, usually around Midday . So when he goes i Sign off .

A quick shower, and cat tray check later, i am dressed and ready to go and see Mum. I try to go every week to see her since Dad died. It is very hard going as she often tells me how upset she has been and that she has been crying all night. (I know it is hard for her, but it is really hard hearing it too) I usually try to change the subject and get her laughing over something that has happened during the week.  I spend about three hours with her then i go home again.

Back home again, the hard work begins. I get changed in to my running gear then off i go. I really have to force myself to do it. but i always feel good about it after. So after a 30 minute run i am back in the shower.

This is where the day varies .. if Otto (my partner) comes home early I will cook early but a lot of the time he isn't home till nearly 8pm . So i make dinner for us both. While it is cooking, I open the bar. Well, why not?

After eating he sits and watches TV and I go back into SL. Waiting on my master coming home from work.

I spend a pleasant couple of hours with him. Usually around 12am he has to sleep, so i sit and watch TV till about 2 in the morning. Then after cleaning up after the cats again i go up to bed. And that is my Saturday.

It is not an exciting post i know, but i wanted to post something.

No comments:

Post a Comment